What is the best lip plumper
You may have heard some buzz about Lana Del Rey after she was ridiculed with her performance on Saturday Night Live. But, Lana had the last laugh scoring the week’s highest debut on the Billboard 200 album chart with her new record “Born To Die”. Lana’s definitely pulls off the slightly rebellious, seductive all American girl look smoking a cigarette on the cover of her new album. There has been speculation that she has had work on her lips as they are the biggest feature on her face. Whether they are or not filled with injections, they look perfectly pouty and kissable. Here, we’ll show you how to get Lana looking plumper lips without injections. You don’t have to get plastic surgery to get big Lana Del Rey luscious lips. Instead swap that skimpy set of lips for a sexier pair with Bliss’ Fabulips Instant Lip Plumper. This mint-flavored lip-inflating formula with a cork tree extract and peptide-packed complex enhances contour to visibly volumize lips, delivering both ‘lick’-ety-split and long-lasting lushness. Lips are not only left noticeably smoother and more youthful-looking, but also stay moist and hydrated throughout the day. Read our lips: it’s the simplest way to get a pumped-up pout that mill make guys drool.
How Lip Plumper Gloss Works
- Different lip plumper products work by irritating the skin of the lips with ingredients like menthol, camphor, Cinnamon leaf essential oils etc. This cause temporary redness and swelling – which is supposed to last 3-4 hours.
- They make blood vessel dilate, increasing the blood flow to the lips.
- They contain ingredients that reduce lip lines and nourish the delicate skin of the lip.
- They fill in cracks and fine lines on the lips.
- They enhance the natural collagen in the lips which is essential for fuller lips.
- Some of the lip plumping products is in the gloss form which reflects light and makes the lips look additionally full.
The Best Lip Plumper: Bliss’ Fabulips Instant Lip Plumper Review
One of the best lip plumpers on the market today is Bliss’ Fabulips Instant Lip Plumper.
Did you know that when you meet a guy for the first time, the Average Joe spends more than half that talk time just looking at your lips? So swap that skimpy set for a sexier pair with our mint-flavored lip-inflating formula. With a cork tree extract and peptide-packed complex, it enhances contour to visibly plump lips, delivering a long lasting pumped up pout
• Provides instant and long-lasting plumping power
• Keeps lips moist and hydrated all day long
• Boosted with a cork tree extract and peptide complex
The effect of lip plumper is temporary. So you need to apply it 2 or 3 times a day to maintain the plump look. Some lip plumpers require you to first exfoliate your lips and then apply the plumper for effective result.So go through the instructions first before you apply the lip plumper. Be sure to apply the lip plumper within the lip lines.If there is any excess that bleeds outside your lip line carefully wipe it off with a tissue.
Plump lips and great makeup with Skindinavia makeup setting spray.
- Fewer touchups throughout the day.
- Stops makeup meltdown.
- Holds eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick perfectly.
Skindinavia invented the makeup finish as a simple way for women to keep their makeup looking flawless all day. Each spray uses our patented Temperature Control Technology® which prevents makeup from melting, drying out, becoming shiny, or creasing. Skindinavia Makeup Finishes hold everything in place while giving you a healthy, natural glow. Never too dry or too oily. No touch ups or blotting. Just you and the perfect look you love. All day.